Delivery Driver Position
The Delivery Driver is responsible for the pick-up, transport, and delivery of beverage cases and kegs to our taprooms within an assigned route in a timely, accurate, and efficient manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Must be willing to work as part of a world class team. Ability to work well with others is key.
- Drive truck to assigned customer locations
- Unload product from truck and deliver to specified area at each account
- Verify accuracy and proper loading of product on truck
- Perform pre and post-trip truck inspections to ensure safety and complete DOT reports as needed
- Upon return from route, reconcile deliveries,
- Report any vehicle issues or safety incidents
- Maintain delivery vehicle through interior cleaning duties and removal of debris
- Maintain a clean driving record
- Additional duties and responsibilities to be determined
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- -Comfortable lifting and stacking 165 lbs consecutively for long periods of time
- -Clean MVR (Motor Vehicle Report) i.e. no speeding tickets, at fault accidents, etc. in the past three years
- No DUI convictions
- Able to pass a drug test in the event of an accident
- Strong work ethic
- -Previous line cleaning experience
- -Class B CDL
- Comfortable AND SMOOTH with manual transmissions (both straight cut gears and synchronized), Safe operation of a CMV, Forklift experience
- Driving experience preferred
- Flexibility to work with varying hours
- Self-starter with a high productivity level
- Ability to compute basic math (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division)
- Sense of urgency and attention to detail while working within deadlines
- Basic computer skills for use of email and time clock
- Ability to work with teammates in a united effort
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to lift, carry, push and pull an average of 50 pounds and move up to 165 pounds, often on a repetitive basis. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, reach, twist, squat, bend and sit, often for long periods of time, while also climbing in and out of a truck. The employee will be exposed to varying weather conditions as well as changes in outdoor and indoor temperatures and must be able to perform physical tasks and engage in defensive driving under all circumstances.
To Apply: Send resume and cover letter to Terrance Romero at email@example.com
Cover Letter should be short (½ page), including name and contact information at the top, and should demonstrate the candidate’s ability to problem-solve, experience IN RELATIONSHIP TO THE JOB YOU ARE APPLYING FOR, and a brief summary of your ability to work with a team.